The time has finally come...
This update is so big that we can't even call it the same name anymore!
We've worked very closely with a publishing partner, Glu in bringing this "new game" to you! We have officially changed the name of the game from iMech Online to Mech Battle Arena!
Here's a summary of what's new!
Guild System is LIVE
- New Guild system with a maximum of 25 members per Guild
- Guild Leaders can promote up to five (5) Officers that have additional permissions (set by Leader)
- Guild Leaders and Officers can purchase Guild Bonuses which give 24-hour boosts to all guild members
New Team Deathmatch Game Mode
- Players can either solo queue or join as a group/team into a Team Deathmatch game where there is no Friendly Fire
- Team Deathmatch games are still 5 minutes in duration
- Team Deathmatch games affect a new rating system, the Team Rating
- General Chat is now available in the Menus within Community and guild members will be defaulted to their own Guild Chat. Players can switch chat rooms by the List button to the left of the Community Menu.
- Players can create their own chat rooms from the New Chat button at the left of the Community Menu. Once players are in the same chatroom, they can invite other people in their room to join a Team Deathmatch game as a group.
- At the Game Summary, all members of the completed match will be put into a chat room
- Players in the same chat (excluding General Chat) can join as a Group or Team in Team Deathmatch – the Inviter can invite up to 3 additional players to join together
- Players can now purchase Modifiers before each match to help compete on the battlefield
- The upgrade enhancer can be access from the Upgrades Menu and allows a player to permanently enhance their Upgrade item to the next level, which gives a multiplier to the existing upgrade stats
- Radar now shows friendly players as green dots
- Mines and Pickups now appear on the radar if you have Advanced Sensors in the Tech Tree
- Legionnaris' ability, Shield Overload can now be used even when he is out of Shields
- Shield Overload duration has been reduced to 5 seconds
- Chester's ability, Anti-matter Thrusters can also now be used even when he is out of Shields
- The cooldown for Aegis' ability, Reinforced Shields has been increased
- Reduced the damage done by Corrosive Gas
- Reduced the HULL damage done by Flak Cannon
- Redesigned Photon Array so that it's more effective in battle
- Fixed a bug with Disruptors
- Many new weapons to be available soon including the Grenade Launcher available NOW!
- New maps!
- Industrial City (Free For All only),
- Metalworks (Team Deathmatch only)
- New and upgraded Tutorial
- 8 single-player mission are available to test your skill against AI bots
- Practice/Survival Mode is available to practice new maneuvers or just survive
- Players can now Link and Recover their account so that they can switch between different devices and retain the same account
- Added Menu Transitions
- Redesigned Game Summary Menu which includes post-game chat
- Mech Battle Arena is now fully localized in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian